Transportation Leadership Council
The purpose of the TLC Student Chapter is to promote the collaboration of multi-disciplinary transportation professionals and UTEP students by fostering the development of leadership, teamwork, networking, and research skills through the activities conducted by the Chapter.
- Present research work in conferences
- Conduct monthly meetings with professianl presenters from the transportation community
- Participate in community service events
- Promote networking opportunities
Membership is open to all students with interest in the transportation field. No membership dues required.
Call for Officers! If you are interested in serving as an officer for TLS please contact Estefany Ramos (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Andrea Gutierrez (email@example.com).
President - Luisa Morales
Vice President - Jose Luis Arciniega
Treasurer - Alejandro Gomez
Historian - Mohammad Rashidi
Community Representative - Luiza Barros
Student Advisor - Victor Garcia
Webmaster - David Teutli
- Transportation Leadership Council (TLC) - Presentation - 2015-09-10-R3